Homosexuality in the 20th Century
- “Sexual Orientation, Homosexuality,and Bisexuality”, APAHelpCenter.org
- Case No. S147999 in the Supreme Court of the State of California, In re Marriage Cases Judicial Council Coordination Proceeding No. 4365
- American Psychological Association: Resolution on Appropriate Affirmative Responses to Sexual Orientation Distress and Change Efforts
- American Psychiatric Association Sexual Orientation
Birth Control and Women’s Rights
- Freedman, Lynn P.; Stephen L. Isaacs (January – February 1993). “Human Rights and Reproductive Choice”. Studies in Family Planning (Population Council)
- Gordon, Linda (2002). The moral property of women: a history of birth control politics in America. University of Illinois Press
- Sanger, Margaret (July 1919). “How Shall we Change the Law”.
Homosexuality in Ancient Greece
- Plutarch, Dialogue on Love, 146.
- Dover, K.J., Greek Homosexuality (Harvard University Press, 1989, as summarized in “Homosexuality,” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, August 2002).
- John Boardman et al, eds., The Oxford Dictionary of the Classical World, 1986, pp. 225-226.
- Plato, Symposium
- “Homosexuality,” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, August 2002.
Sexuality during Byzantine Rule
- Adena, Louise (2008). “The Enduring Legacy of Byzantium”. Clio History Journal.
- Ahrweiler, Hélène; Laiou, Angeliki E. (1998). “Preface”. Studies on the Internal Diaspora of the Byzantine Empire. Washington, DC: Dumbarton Oaks.
Sexual Repression in the Victorian Era
- Merriman 2004, p. 747.
- Gay, Peter. The Bourgeois Experience: Victoria to Freud (1984).
- Trollope, Frances. Domestic Manners of the Americans (1832).
Adultery in the Victorian Period
- Laqueur T, (1989), “The social Evil, the Solitary Vice and Pouring Tea”.
- Wikipedia: Women in the Victorian Era: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Victorian_era
Royal Marriage in the Medieval Period
- Omda history: http://www.omda.bg/engl/history/dinasty.html
- http://www.medieval-weddings.net/courtly_love.htm (2001).